Fabulous Fruit Pizza — Pizza oven recipe
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough (below)
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam, plus extra for brushing crust
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies, divided
- 2 firm, ripe nectarines, pitted, sliced into 16ths
- 1 plum, pitted, sliced into 16ths
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
Prepare Basic Pizza Dough as directed below. Place loaded Pizzazz baking pan on Pizzazz pizza oven and bake on the DUAL setting for 6 minutes. Remove baking pan.
Heat apricot jam to soften slightly; mix with cream cheese. Evenly spread cream cheese on crust. Sprinkle 1/4 cup crushed gingersnaps over cream cheese mixture. Arrange nectarine slices, overlapping slightly, concentrically around outside edge of the pizza. Repeat an inner circle with plums. Fill center with blueberries. Combine melted butter and cinnamon. Brush on fruit. Brush edge of crust with apricot jam. Mix remaining 1/4 cup crushed gingersnaps with brown sugar. Sprinkle over fruit.
Place loaded Pizzazz baking pan on Pizzazz pizza oven and bake on a DUAL setting for 15 minutes until fruit is warm and sugar is melted.